IDILIO makes it easy for you to find the most charming and comfortable rental home from which to explore Spain’s most idyllic landscapes and towns.
Our rental homes are carefully selected, and we maintain a close relationship with all house owners to be able to guarantee the quality of your stay.
HOW TO RENT A VILLA
- You can browse the rental homes we have on offer by choosing one of the themes in Villas on the main menu, or by exploring the different regions on the Map. If you already know what you’re looking for, you can perform an advanced search, for example by indicating what Facilities and Activities you are looking for.
- When you find a house that you would like to rent, on the house’s page you can check its availability and rental price for your dates and number of occupants. Rental prices include all linen, heating, electricity, fire wood as well as cleaning at the end of your stay. For stays of 12 days or longer, a weekly change of linen is also included.
- If you would like to book the house, you can use the contact form on the house’s page. We will answer your booking request within 24h. Please give us as much information as possible about yourselves, and take advantage to ask us any questions you may have about the house.
- Once we have received the owner’s agreement to your booking, within 24h of your original enquiry, we will send you a rental agreement by email, containing full details of the house in question and its surroundings, as well as all the rental conditions and instructions for the reservation payment. Copies of this agreement will be signed at your arrival.
- To confirm your booking we request payment, by bank transfer of by PayPal, of 50% of the total rental fee. The remaining 50% of the rental fee, as well as the security deposit, are due latest by your date of arrival. The security deposit will be returned to you within 48h of your departure, once local staff has confirmed that there is no damage to the property.
- Check-in and check-out times are flexible and open to negotiation, subject to availability of local staff that will receive you on your arrival and retrieve your keys at the end of your stay, and the possible departure or arrival of other guests on the same day.