|From date||To date||Price per night||Price per week|
|31-10-2019||17-04-2020||220.00 €||1050.00 €|
|17-04-2020||05-06-2020||199.00 €||950.00 €|
|05-06-2020||03-07-2020||220.00 €||1050.00 €|
|03-07-2020||30-08-2020||230.00 €||1380.00 €|
|30-08-2020||20-09-2020||220.00 €||1050.00 €|
|20-09-2020||30-10-2020||199.00 €||950.00 €|
|30-10-2020||03-01-2021||220.00 €||1050.00 €|
Base price for 4 guests. Extra fee of 15€/night for each additional guest.
Price of 230€/night for stays of 2 nights in low season.
Refundable safety deposit of 250€.
Very comfortable modern holiday villa near Madrid with a large swimming-pool in the lush mountain landscape of the southern flanks of the Sierra de Gredos, central Spain. Views of 2,600 m. high mountain peaks and the endless Extremadura plains. Idyllic mountain creeks with rock pools as well as horseback riding at walking distance. Perfect for a quiet and relaxing nature experience.
Large living room with open kitchen and fireplace. 3 Double bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Enormous covered terrace with barbecue. Swimming-pool of 11 x 4 m. in front of the house.
The swimming pool is in working order from 2 June until 27 September, and outside those dates only under very favorable weather conditions.
There are 3 mountain bikes available for guests, as well as a ping pong table.
There is a 3 km. long dirt road leading up to the house from Villanueva de la Vera, which is in an acceptable state for driving in a normal car.
In the summer season, maintance of the swimming pool is included in the rental fee. Guests can hire cleaning help at any time at 10€/hour.
This modern holiday villa near Madrid is at 180 km. from the airport of Madrid Barajas, 3 km. from the chaming village of Villanueva de la Vera, with a beautiful historical center, shops, restaurants and terraces.
Set in the La Vera area in the province of Caceres, Extremadura, with a soft microclimate and subtropical vegetation. The area has an extraordinary wealth of flora and fauna in all seasons, and is ideal for long walks through the countryside to enjoy nature, silence and star gazing at nights.
Activities in the area include:
– sightseeing (the Parador of Jarandilla de la Vera and the Monastery of Cuacos, where Emperor Charles V lived at the end of his life; the conquistador towns of Trujillo and Caceres, declared a World Heritage site by the UNESCO; the roman ruins at Merida, the most important ones in Spain and also named a World Heritage site by the UNESCO);
– horseback riding (at a 5 minute walk)
– bird watching (important bird reservoirs nearby)
– kayaking in the Tietar river
– golf (9 hole golfcourse with views in nearby Candeleda)
- Great Privacy
- River or lake for swimming
- Picturesque Town
- Private garden
- Private outdoor pool
- Gas stove
- Digital TV
- DVD player
- Board games
- Children’s toys
- Ping pong table
- Horseback Riding
- Pets Allowed (by request)
- Cleaning service available
- Laundry service available
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this Design villa with large pool in lush nature in Sierra de Gredos.